Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Allyson Hartenburg, Chaperone

Hey y'all! This is Allyson, the team chaperone. I am from Ruffin, South Carolina, and joined Lowcountry Pony Club at age seven. I have been an active member of Pony Club ever since - serving on the National Youth Board and the Visiting Instruction Program and achieving my H-A certification. I am still very active in Pony Club, sitting on several committees, teaching with local clubs/centers, examining at certifications, and judging at rallies. Outside of Pony Club, I am a full-time eventing trainer, avid hiker, and wanna-be chef. I love to travel, and that's a good thing, because my husband is in the Air Force, so I spend my free time following him around from one base to another. I'm looking forward to getting to know the team and having some great Canadian times together!

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed with your blog. I took a graduate course in '14 and thought that I was going to scream as I tried to learn how to create a blog and a wiki. They say that it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks! Right! I feel like I know you. Janna has said so many nice things about you. I liked seeing that you are a wanna-be chef. I tried to teach Janna how to cook, but she always wanted to be at the barn instead of in the kitchen. I'd love to share some of my favorite recipes with you. I wish you a safe and fun trip.

    ReplyDelete