Wednesday, July 22, 2015

KC Van Solinge

Hello! My name is KC van Solinge and I am honored and excited to be representing the United States in the Inter Pacific Exchange Team. I was born and raised on the beautiful central coast of California in the city of Santa Maria. I am currently going into my third year at California State University, Fresno studying Animal Science with a Pre Vet emphasis. I began riding horses at the age of 4, riding and showing both English and Western. I joined the Santa Ynez Valley Pony Club at the age of 8 and have been hooked ever since. Last summer I got my B traditional Certification on my OTTB and I am now training a baby that my family bred and I recently completed her in her first BN 3 day event. I have been very involved with Pony Club throughout my whole life even during my college years. 2 years ago I served on USPC National Youth Congress and I am currently serving my 2-year term on the National Youth Board. Pony Club has given me so many more opportunities than I could have ever imagined. I cannot express my excitement for IPE and cant wait to all be in Canada meeting new people and experiencing the Canadian culture. 

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog. I look forward to hearing about the fun you are having.

    ReplyDelete